Concierge for Navigator - February 25th

It's getting close!!! Do you want to hook up with Madeline in the Champagne Bar at 4 on sail away day? Muster drill should be around 4:30? Keep in touch and I like my Miller in the bottle too...

I'll take my beer, wine, vokda, champagne in a papercup when I'm on a cruise. Just make sure it's cold:D

I'll try to be there, but we will be with 5 others, including our grandbaby so if we aren't there, just know she's tugging on our shirt tails (haven't seen her since Christmas so we'll probably be tugging on hers)

But if you see us during the cruise, be sure to intro yourselves. We'll be the ones with the the adorable 2 year old and yellow chaise towels (long story).

We were on a back to back on the Navigator last November and the concierge was Patricia Isaacs. She did a great job and was very pleasant and accomdating. We think she is taking over that job from the old conceirge who is slated to go to the Freedom. She was just getting ready for her vacation so she will probably be back for your February cruise.

Your should be able to contact the concierge at nv_concierge@rccl.com.

Archived