H2O zone kid's water playground

lindslea

Does anyone know if any of ships besides Freedom of the Seas has a kids water playground with fountains and such? It seems like I caught a show on travel channel about a RC ship being stretched and one of these added to the area around the pools. But I don't remember which ship, if any.

I think you saw the Enchantment. It was recently stretched and does have a fountain like area that squirts water. I spent a delightful time watching a 2 or 3 yr old playing in it. He'd toddle over to a spray and by the time he got there, the water changed to a different spout.

The ship and the staff are definitely one of my favorites. We were on the 4 day cruise that turned into a 6 day, thanks to "Wilma". But the staff still were wonderful in spite of some angry passengers that wanted to go though a hurricane to get to port on time.

Does anyone know if any of ships besides Freedom of the Seas has a kids water playground with fountains and such? It seems like I caught a show on travel channel about a RC ship being stretched and one of these added to the area around the pools. But I don't remember which ship, if any.
Whoa, whoa, whoa... Who said anything about the water playground being only for kids. I plan on playing there too.:D

The Enchantment does not have the H20 zone. Just a smaller water play area for kids (and Ericknow32), but nothing like the H20 zone on freedom which has a small lazy river, lots of fountains and a pool with waterfall.

Archived