Internet Packages and Pricing Caribbean 2020 Departure

Cruisennerable

I have seen many inquiries regarding internet packages & pricing. I too had many questions prior to booking my cruise but I was unable to find these details ahead of time to see if the upgraded package to buy internet and drinks with my cruise was worth the money. Now that I have my cruise booked and paid for I have this information easily available in my MSC account. For those who might be interested I have compiled this information as provided to me fromure  MSC which for a 7 day Caribbean Cruise departing Miami on the Meraviglia, I am sure it would be a great guide for other 7 day Caribbean/USA cruises.

Please NOTE

* I am CANADIAN and all prices shown here are CAD so prices in US$ are much cheaper ( I would multiple by .75 or 3/4 the price) If anyone has pre-booked in US$ maybe you could provide exact US pricing information  including which package and your price.

* MSC indicates that booking before the cruise saves 20% on all packages offered  but I am not sure if anyone has been offered specials

1. Standard Internet 
Book now and save 20% vs. onboard price! Price: CAD $ 63 Per person
Data limit: 2 GB that can be used throughout the length of the cruise Up to 2 devices
Benefits :Ideal for limited internet usage, the "Standard Internet" package lets you access all social networks and chat APPs, check email and browse the web. If you finish your MB before your cruise ends, you can recharge your package buying more MB at a cheaper price.

2.Standard Internet (Including MSC Ocean Cay)
Book now and save 20% vs. onboard price!Price:CAD$ 84 Per person 
Data limit: 3 GB that can be used throughout the length of the cruise Up to 2 devices
Benefits:Ideal for limited internet usage, the "Standard Internet" package lets you access all social networks and chat APPs, check email and browse the web. If you finish your MB before your cruise ends, you can recharge your package buying more MB at a cheaper price.

3. Premium Internet (Including MSC Ocean Cay
Book now and save 20% vs. onboard price! Price: CAD $ 120 Per person
Data limit: 6 GB that can be used throughout the length of the cruise Up to 4 devices
Benefits:Full Internet package, perfect for heavy users or families. This package allows to connect up to 4-devices and offers full web browsing, access to all social networks and chat APP and email checking. If you finish your MB before your cruise ends, you can recharge your package buying more MB at a cheaper price.

4. Unlimited Internet Cruise Package (Including MSC Ocean Cay)
Book now and save 20% vs. onboard price!  Price: CAD $ 167 Per person
Duration: entire cruise Data limit: unlimited One device at a time
Benefits: This cruise package gives you access to unlimited web surfing, email access, social media access, Youtube and all apps. It can be used only on one device at a time. This package does not allow video streaming (e.g. access to websites such as Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Audible, Hulu etc.).