March 6 Grandeur of the Seas

I'm not going on it but I've been on it. I went last August and I loved it. I had a wonderful time. Excellent service and excellent food.

I spent my mornings in my bathing suit and pareo, on the pool deck, drinking hot tea and eating fresh pineapple. I ate all of my meals in the Windjammer except dinner. They usually have pretty much the same stuff that's in the dining room. Go to the chocolate buffet...go late if you don't like lines. It's worth it. They have tea at 3:30. That means, cookies, sandwiches, cakes, etc. We had it for lunch in Cozumel because we went to Chankanaab Park to snorkel and kids swam w/dolphins, and got back after the Windjammer had stopped serving lunch. No big deal...we ate tea and then, took a cab into town to shop.

Good band on the pool deck. I didn't go to any shows and went to a nightclub on the last night. I just loved being out on the deck, looking at the ocean, feeling the breeze. Staff was very nice.

Can't wait to go again. It was great to just drive to Baltimore and get on the ship. Also, we carried our luggage off ourselves...got off the ship faster and went right to the car. Excellent...

Archived