Celebrity Edge 12/15/19

2muchluggage

I'm a little late to this game, but I am trying to put together a private excursion from Tortola to the BVI with an important stop at Soggy Dollar Bar. (This is cross-posted in Celebrity Roll Call)

I have contacted Ocean Magic Mitch who has been recommended on these Boards. He is available Dec 18 and the price would be perfect for 8 or 9 people at only $130 per person. My group is only 6 people, so to make it more affordable, I am putting it out here. So if anyone would like to join us, here are the details for a full day from Katie at Ocean Magic Mitch:

Jost van Dyke tour => Sandy Spit (home of the corona commercials), Little Jost van Dyke (B-Line) where there is great snorkeling around the point and fun games, nice little private beach, and cold drinks at the bar, plus snorkeling in our secret spot (if interested), and White Bay (home of Soggy Dollar and One Love), and Foxy's if requested. White Bay is loved because it is a beautiful white sandy beach with palm trees and aquamarine water…perfect for swimming and cocktailing in the aquamarine shallow water.  He backs the boat as close to the beach as he can, then you hop off, swim in, and wade on to the beach…thus the name of the most popular bar on White Bay: Soggy Dollar.  If this is a problem for any "less-mobile" members of your group, there is another docking option, please let us know.
The price for your PRIVATE full-day charter for up to 8 people: $850 plus $200 fuel

The price for your PRIVATE full-day charter for 9 or more people: $105 per person plus $200 total fuel 

(Add snorkeling the Indians to the Jost van Dyke tour above for $100 additional fuel)

On board and included in your price, he has water, beers, spirits, and sodas.

Captain Rudy will make sure you get back to the ship in plenty of time to depart as well as have plenty of fun time on the boat and at the beaches and bars.  He does it all of the time!  

Captain Rudy will meet you right at the taxi dispatch area after you exit the cruise ship pier and together you will walk about 1 block to where you will board his boat.

Please note he currently only accepts cash, currency on the BVI is U.S. dollar, and gratuity is always appreciated but not included.

Captain Rudy grew up in the BVI, so he knows the waters VERY well and knows many interesting tidbits about the Islands and living life on them.  He offers a departure from the run-of-the-mill tourist attraction by sharing a bit more of an authentic experience thanks to our local Captain.  It’s a FUN day on the water, all of our guests tell us this!

Please let me know if you have any more questions or when you would like me to book you with Captain Rudy.  That's a highly-requested date, so please let me know as soon as you know so we can be sure to get you booked.

Sunny Regards,
Katie

Hi we are two couples possibly also interested. Lesley and Shelly Rieber and Joyce and Michael Shaff. Cabin 7234 and 7236. Can you tell us if there is kayaking availability?? Pricing if we also joined you- would that bring down the price. I would love to talk to someone as we are getting close. 
Lesley- 215-260-7618

Joyce- 954-254-8023