Food Tour in Cartagena?

vplsh

We will be arriving in Cartagena on board Celebrity Summit and was wondering if anyone had done a food tour while there. We have done them in many different cities and found them to be a great way of learning about a place. 

Any reviews would be appreciated.

TIA

• 1 month later...

Have you been able to fine any food tour?  This is what I am looking for also as we have done them in the past but there does not seen to be much on this site about them. I found one company that offers them called cartegena concierge but did a search on cruise critic and found nothing.

2 hours ago, luv2plan said:

Have you been able to fine any food tour?  This is what I am looking for also as we have done them in the past but there does not seen to be much on this site about them. I found one company that offers them called cartegena concierge but did a search on cruise critic and found nothing.

I found Cartagena Culinary Tours and booked with them. This is what they sent me prior to booking:

Thank you for contacting Cartagena Culinary Tours!  Sorry for delay in replying, but had some issues with wifi maintenance.  We have two tours available for lunch at 12pm, both in the Historic Center, SANTO DOMINGO  tour with 3 restaurant stops, duration of 2.5 hour at US$89.00 + tax and SAN DIEGO tour with 4 restaurant stops and a duration of 3.5 hours with a price of US$110.00 + tax and since your cruise ship leaves port at 3pm we recommend the later tour or Santo Domingo which for Cruise ship passengers we start one hour earlier at 11am and we will get you in a taxi at 1pm at the latest so you can be in port an hour earlier before departure.  Private tours have an additional cost of US$30.00 pp and it will only be for passengers from same cruise ship and usually our clients help us post ad on Cruise Critic board.  We have a pick up courtesy for private tours which have a maximum of 8 people.   As soon as you confirm we will be sending a PayPal invoice.

Looking forward for your reply.  

BEST SELECTION OF RESTAURANTS AND BARS WHERE THE LOCALS GO

HISTORIC CENTER - SANTO DOMINGO TOUR. 

WHEN: Daily 

TIME: 12 pm

FOOD STOPS:  3 food stops over the course of the 2.5 hour tour, with enough tastings to make up a full meal.  

MEETING POINT: Exact location disclosed with ticket purchase or If you arrive at the port I can pick you up at port main gate or meet you at the historic center.  

TYPES OF PAYMENT:  All major credit cards.  All tours must be prepaid. 

PRIVATE TOURS:  Yes, we conduct private tour with a minimum of 2 people.  

PRICE: US$ 89.00 pp + Tax