Infinity Royal Suite #6137

JEDIKNIGHT

Hello, I was wondering if anyone has knowledge about this particular suite?

Specifically - how "private" is the balcony.  If someone is using the hot tub is it private or can neighbors, or people in balconies above you see?   Any other opinions on Royals on Infinity I'd appreciate. Thanks

We have been in RS 6133 which is 2 cabins down form 6137.  The hot tub is set next to the wall by the bedroom sliding door.  There is no exposure from the cabins above or either side except someone looking around the divider.  There is no protection from neighbors looking around the divider.  I was in the altogether in the hot tub and had no worries.  Just use a towel from the bedroom to the hot tub and back.  It is great to sit in the hot tub and sail out of port.

Thank you for the info.  

Butlers..... do they still do the Room Service - - course by course?   Back in the day I remember we had Ram as Butler once, and then Rikki. Both phenomenal.     We did dinner in suite 3 times...and each time they literally brought it in - course by course. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JEDIKNIGHT said:

Thank you for the info.  

Butlers..... do they still do the Room Service - - course by course?   Back in the day I remember we had Ram as Butler once, and then Rikki. Both phenomenal.     We did dinner in suite 3 times...and each time they literally brought it in - course by course. 

Yes, but discuss with your butler (or the butler on duty) not room service. When we have ordered room service direct it has always come together...

Whilst some spontaneity is nice we have found that if we decide to dine in suite our butler can/will provide better service with a bit of notice...He can access items not just on the MDR menu, will preset the table...