Magic arrival time?

crazycruzer68

12 hours ago, crazycruzer68 said:

I know from years of cruising that 10:45 am flight is not a great idea, but it’s FLL and not MIA. Any recent Magic cruisers remember when the starting for time self assist was?

Just returned from the Magic. Depends on customs clearing the ship. Usually about 7:30AM

On 12/14/2019 at 1:20 AM, crazycruzer68 said:

I know from years of cruising that 10:45 am flight is not a great idea, but it’s FLL and not MIA. Any recent Magic cruisers remember when the starting for time self assist was?

Somewhat curious on this as well.  United moved our 11:30AM flight back a bit. They also have a 10:30 flight, but I'm not sure if its too close. I assume 90% of the time it is, but that 10% can be a downer.

I believe it was scheduled for 715 but the whole process was behind schedule. (Dec 1-6.) My wife's aunt and her cousin had a flight around 11am after our last cruise. They had booked a little too early not realizing that things are sometimes slower then expected. An airline schedule change moved departure another 20 minutes earlier. They got of the ship as soon as they could and had no trouble getting to the airport in time. In fact, my sister-in-law got off around halfway though disembarkation (group 16 of thirty-something) and saw them at the airport before their flight left.

They did have a Global Entry line, so if you've got time before your cruise, apply for a Nexus pass and get GE with it.

1 hour ago, djb78 said:

They did have a Global Entry line, so if you've got time before your cruise, apply for a Nexus pass and get GE with it.

does Global Entry work with cruise customs and immigration?

13 minutes ago, serene56 said:

does Global Entry work with cruise customs and immigration?

If there's a line for GE at the terminal, it will work. There wasn't one last time I was in Galveston (Nov) but there was one in FLL Terminal 4, which is where the Magic lives at the moment.