Quick recommendation for One Love Charters and Smile Taxi

sckal

We were in St Thomas last week as one of our ports. I have to write about how awesome our day was!  We booked a private tour with One Love Charters for a trip to St. John with plenty of snorkeling.  Before our trip they were so very prompt to respond to all our emails with questions and asked lots of questions so they could customize our trip.  They even suggested we use Smile Taxi to get to the marina.  Our day could not have gone any better!  Their boat is in great shape and rides smoothly. The twin engines are 4 stroke so they're as economical and environmentally friendly as possible. Joe was already there when we arrived, went over the itinerary he thought would work for us to make sure we were okay with it. They'd asked in advance what we'd like to drink other than the water they provide, and had everything ready for us. Off we went to St. John for the day. The 2 snorkel spots were uncrowded and so very much better than any I'd ever seen on any ship's excursion!     Joe will also go to the British VI if you prefer.  I have been on many (50+) snorkel tours in the Caribbean, both ship's and private, this ranked in the top 2.  Give them a try, I promise you'll be glad you did.  And work with Carol at Smile Taxi for any land transportation or tours you need. She too customizes everything for you. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...