Salad Dressings??????

alrose251

In the main dining room I often order a green salad and I like Thousand Island and Ranch. They are both available, as are other dressings but I don't know which. As someone else mentioned, the Caesar salads are very good too.

Hikini:D

I'm so disappointed to hear NCL's Thousand Island dressing has gone downhill. A 3 on a scale of 10? Apparently things have changed since we last sailed NCL (5 years ago, so I suspect a LOT has changed), but I used to rave about their Thousand Island dressing. It was incredibly thick, with better flavor than anything I've found elsewhere. Poop! Oh, well, this should save me about 500 calories a day....

Counting down, Carla

I'm so disappointed to hear NCL's Thousand Island dressing has gone downhill. A 3 on a scale of 10? Apparently things have changed since we last sailed NCL (5 years ago, so I suspect a LOT has changed), but I used to rave about their Thousand Island dressing. It was incredibly thick, with better flavor than anything I've found elsewhere. Poop! Oh, well, this should save me about 500 calories a day....

Counting down, Carla

I would give it a much higher rating than 3 out of 10. I too have loved the Thousand Island on NCL ships, and we sailed last in Sept 2005.

The only complaint we had about any of the dining room food was the salad dressings. We sailed on the Majesty over Thanksgiving. The dressings were extremely thin and even watery at times. The salads were wonderful though, and we didn't complain.

Archived