Muts

sailing sue

MUTS: Movies under the Stars, a huge plasma(?) outdoor TV/movie display over the pool that plays movies and events during the day and movies at night. If you go to the ship's webcam at night, they usually have it pointed towards MUTS so you can see what it's like.

Is it disruptive during the day? I mean, does it run all day when you're trying to enjoy the sun on an upper deck? We'll be on the Crown this summer and the MUTS is something I've been wondering about.

Depends on who you ask – some say yes, some say no.

Is it disruptive during the day? I mean, does it run all day when you're trying to enjoy the sun on an upper deck? We'll be on the Crown this summer and the MUTS is something I've been wondering about.

I've personally experienced MUTS on two different sailings on the CB... There are several places (and pools) to find quiet... Once you leave the MUTS pool, the sound doesn't carry.

Even at the MUTS pool, I personally had no problem relaxing and reading and snoozing in the sun.

Archived