Helicopter Rides

vivig

Has anyone gone on the helicopter rides in Antigua? IF so, may I how your experience was and how you got in contact with the company..I have tried twice to send e-mails with no success!

Thanks in advance

Vivian

Sorry I haven't been on that excursion but in case you do not have, this is their website http://www.caribbeanhelicopters.net/ which lists a phone number as well as their email address. I do recall hearing that they have contracts with the cruise ships which means that, if this is true, they will not let you book directly with them, it will have to be done via the ship.

If you do a search thru this board, there are posts in regards to the trip.

Good Luck

• 3 weeks later...

Just keep emailing them. We wanted to do the helicopter excursion with our kids for our Jewel April Cruise, however they finally emailed me back and said they were sold out---basically, they use other cruise lines to book it as an excursion (so I was out of luck).. I have heard it is a great excursion to do!!

I emailed them a few weeks ago and was told that if my ship offers this excursion then they can not make a reservation for me directly. Bummer, especially when RCI tacks on a $50 per person profit. I know there is transportation involved... but dang, I doubt any one takes this tour alone and I can certainly transport myself for a lot less than $100 per couple.

Everyone says its a fantastic trip, that its worth the money. I just cant bring myself to give RCI that sort of "tip" for setting it up for me though.

Archived