Confirmation Email

Sailing AOS on the April 30th, 2006 Southern Caribbean cruise, I have a reservation as well as my parents on the same trip. We've made our final payments and when talking to the customer service person we both asked for a email confirmation to be sent, the response we got was "It's on it's way". We've never gotten the confirmation. What if it went to someone elses email address? I emailed RCC but no response. Should I be concerned?

Sailing AOS on the April 30th, 2006 Southern Caribbean cruise, I have a reservation as well as my parents on the same trip. We've made our final payments and when talking to the customer service person we both asked for a email confirmation to be sent, the response we got was "It's on it's way". We've never gotten the confirmation. What if it went to someone elses email address? I emailed RCC but no response. Should I be concerned?

I would call and let them know you never got it and ask what email address it was sent to. I always get my confirmation email within minutes.

Jamie

Definately call them, but also check your spam folder and your spam settings to make sure they are accepted. With all of the viruses going around via email a lot of the email servers have tightened there spam settings so your server could have rejected the email.

which I am also guessing did this. Goto you address folder & enter RFain@rccl.com and that will cure any spam rejections since he is the CEO of RCCL.

Then goto MY CRUISE area of www.rccl.com and enter your name & password as you signed up for or sign up now. It will give you the # of cruises booked, the booking # & info on them including stateroom #. Hit Control P to print out.

I called Royal Caribbean and the lady sent it. Thanks for your thoughts...I didn't know if it was custom for them to send a confirmation email or not. We've always booked thru a TA and went out on my own this time. I'm just a little paranoid that someone else got the email and will switch our cruise documents and have them sent to their email address and happy cruising to the wrong email address!!!!! :rolleyes: But they did have the correct addresses on file, so many the other people just didn't hit the right button!!!!!

Thanks again.....

Archived