Question on Zuiderdam Balcony Room Location

cruisekmc

We are booked the end of Feb., went for the guaranteed room and just found out that we are in room VA127 which is under the Aft Pool. This is only our second cruise. Our first was NYC to Bermuda. The seas should be calmer in the Caribbean I would hope. Does anyone know how this room will be located at the back of the ship and on a higher floor? I'm wondering if the balcony will be private or if the pool will be looking down at us.

We are booked the end of Feb., went for the guaranteed room and just found out that we are in room VA127 which is under the Aft Pool. This is only our second cruise. Our first was NYC to Bermuda. The seas should be calmer in the Caribbean I would hope. Does anyone know how this room will be located at the back of the ship and on a higher floor? I'm wondering if the balcony will be private or if the pool will be looking down at us.
Which cabin?

8127 is on the starboard side adjacent to the aft corner S suite and is totally covered

7127 is on the wake and has a double-deep veranda, no cover to block the sun, and outstanding views (my personal favorite location)

See photo links in my sig below.

Candy the ZuiderPrincess

Archived