Need Info On Catamaran Snorkel Cruise

KMK41

We Will Be Taking Our First Cruise In March And Want To Know If Anyone Has Ever Done The Catamaran Snorkel Cruise To Dunns River Falls With Shoretrips. I Have Visited Their Website But Have Never Read Any Reviews Them. If Anyone Has Any Info On This Excursion Or Even One Similar To This I Would Appreciate Your Opinion. Thanks

We have never been to Jamaica but have used Shoretrips on several of our previous cruises. Everything we booked with them was fabulous! Way better than anything we've done through a cruise ship, much more personal. We had problems on our Key West trip, the ship was three hours late arriving and we missed our first scheduled trip. I called Shoretrips and they booked me on something else. Also, our ship didn't make Cozumel because of weather and they refunded our trip before the end of the day. I highly recommend them!:rolleyes: We're trying to decide whether to do the Catamaran with them in March or whether to do a private tour and combine the falls and the river.

Archived