HOW MUCH ... $$$ Celebrity Xpeditions

MAX POWERS

:confused: Hello

I have read alot about Celebrity Xpeditions trips to Galapagos/Machu Picchu and was wondering about the price. The info I have is that a 14day/13night package starts around $6,700 double opp without air of course. It sounds ok if this is truely the price, depending on what catagory you may want. I've read that this is one great cruise to take and to experience all the great places. I was wondering if maybe anyone else has seen prices like this or much higher. This is the one cruise I am thinking about doing in 07 and the other may just be an Alaska cruise.

Prices are posted on http://www.celebrity.com - including airfare. They show prices for 7, 10 and 11 days ...it's best to get the price on a 10 day trip as it will include the flights from Quito to Baltra, and 3 nights in Quito (you'll need to arrive a day or two early anyways, and stay a night after the Galapagos trip before catching your flight home.) Celebrity doesn't offer the Machu Picchu extension in this trip - but you can make arrangements with travel agents if you want to add that portion on.

You can get air prices (between home & Quito) on Celebrity's site, or check with AA or Continental (I found AA's prices to be the best, but booked thru Celebrity as prices were almost identical.)

Archived