Quick luggage tag question

gone_cruisin

Can't find an answer looking through all the threads so here it goes..........

We are leaving in less than a week and we never got luggage tags. Am I to assume that all I will need to do is show the porters in Miami our room number and they will put tags on? Other threads said not to photo copy the tags from the edocs.

We leave in less than 2 weeks, never got docs yet !

Celebrity arranged our air and pre cruise package in PR still nothing has come, I registered on line, have my seating assignment w/the airlines but no tickets, no transfer tickets, etc. My receipt shows I paid and have a pre package so I guess I am ok.

I understand you can get the luggage tags at the pier, so I read on the board.

I am a worry wort, so I have to say I am not worried.

Just relax it will be ok, get the tags at the pier.

Enjoy!

last cruise we got e tickets and in the instructions it shows how to fill out the luggage tags. when we got to the pier one of the porters gave us tags we filled them out accordingly and voila' they were delivered to our cabin without problem!

We pre-registered online for our last cruise and I printed off the express pass as well as the invoice which showed our ID #, and what we had purchased including extras like transfers. I booked tansfers from airport to pier through Celebrity, so I assume that their personnel would take care of any problems if we had no tags.

However, Celebrity also sent the normal booklet that had everything in it as usual, including our luggagge tags. I much prefer that. The Celebrity greeter at the airport in FLL did ask for the transfer page that was included in our booklet, however. The attendant at Celebrity's ticket counter only asked for the express pass, if I recall correctly. Hope this helps.

Archived