Hawaii Entertainment Book

karfest

I thought I was awfully clever to buy this book ahead of time to use the coupons for food, excursions, etc. It was quite un-clever to leave it at home on the dining room table!

So- if anyone would like an unused Entertainment book, I'll send it to you. It is good through 2006.

E-mail me with your info, first come first served!

karentrom@hotmail.com

Yikes!! I didn't expect so many responses- my in box filled up quickly! I have replied to the first one in- I sure wish I had more to send.:D

You can purchase one online at entertainment-savings-offers.com. I bought mine for our local area and received a discounted rate for the second book. I wanted to use the buy 1, get one free for going to the USS Missouri ($22 value) which would have almost covered the cost of the book. There are also some good deals on restaurants, boat tours, car rentals, etc.

For all of you who replied and are going to Hawaii- I would highly recommend the "revealed" books that are available in any bookstore. I bought one for each island and used them alot. (I remembered to take them!)

Yikes!! I didn't expect so many responses- my in box filled up quickly! I have replied to the first one in- I sure wish I had more to send.:D

You can purchase one online at entertainment-savings-offers.com. I bought mine for our local area and received a discounted rate for the second book. I wanted to use the buy 1, get one free for going to the USS Missouri ($22 value) which would have almost covered the cost of the book. There are also some good deals on restaurants, boat tours, car rentals, etc.

For all of you who replied and are going to Hawaii- I would highly recommend the "revealed" books that are available in any bookstore. I bought one for each island and used them alot. (I remembered to take them!)

The "Entertainment" books are presently available (don't know how long they'll have 'em) at a discounted rate at the local Costco here on the Big Island. Might want to try Costco online and see if you can get them there. The "Revealed" books are the best guides to the islands. www.wizardpub.com has exerpts, too.

Karen: Giving away your book was a nice thought! Anyways, I've been looking to buy a book but wondered just how much I'd actually use it. You said there were B1-G1 for USS Missouri (which I thought was free?) -- can you list a few of the other merchants that take Entertainment coupons or the card? Also, lots of the books expire on November 1st but a few don't. Would you happen to know the expiry for the Hawaii book? TIA. Brenda

Pearl Harbor is free but the Missouri was $16pp. There is also a charge for the Bowfin submarine, the bok has a B1G1 for that, also.

There are tons of B1G1 at restaurants and fast food places on all of the islands, but mainly in the Waikiki area. Some other interesting coupons are:

Parker Ranch, Germaines Luau,Don Ho Show, Tradewind Charters,Polynesian Cultural Center (this one is worth $36!),Honlolulu Zoo, Paradise Cove Luau,Diamond Head Tour, Body Glove cruises, etc. Some of these are B1G1, other are for a percentage off.

There are also coupons you can use at home such as Blockbuster, Target and Foot locker.

The car rental coupons did not work for us because most were a free day with a minimum 3 day rental.

I will have to stand corrected that most of them do expire on November 1, 2006.

Archived