On the Celebrity NewsFront

ocngypz

That is interesting. We have not sailed the C-Class, only the Galaxy and Millennium class vessels.

Just a point of reference. There is no Galaxy class. Galaxy is in the c-class along with Century and Mercury.

The horizon class preceeded c-class, and has (had) Horizon and Zenith.

Just a point of reference. There is no Galaxy class. Galaxy is in the c-class along with Century and Mercury.

The horizon class preceeded c-class, and has (had) Horizon and Zenith.

Thanks for clarifying that for me. We have been on both Galaxy and Mercury and Century looks like a very different ship. I will need to examine the layout more closely.

Albert

Century looks like a very different ship.

Well from what I've been able to ascertain, after the upcoming refurb of Century, it definitely will be quite different from it's sisters. I'm wondering whether or not Celebrity is considering the same kinds of refurbs to Galaxy and Mercury.

Thanks for clarifying that for me. We have been on both Galaxy and Mercury and Century looks like a very different ship. I will need to examine the layout more closely.

Albert

While everyone talks about "C-Class" or "Century Class", you're right. Century is really the odd duck of the three. It shares many common features with Mercury and Galaxy, but while these latter two are clearly sister ships, Century has so many differences that I've started considering it all on its own. Obviously, that will be even more true after the upcoming renovation of Century.

Archived