Freeport - ATV Tour

creef1014

Anyone ever done the Carnival ATV tour in Freeport?

We have been a bunch of time and are only there from 1-5 on our next cruise so we were thinking about this excursion as something different to do. Big downside is that we won't get to do anything else in Freeport; so I'm wondering if its worth it or if its going to be an hour of safety talks and a 15-30 min dirt loop around some private farm.

Yes, me and my wife did it two or three years ago and loved it. We've done ATV tours on just about every cruise we've been on and this was my second favorite (Grand Turk was my favorite). Assuming it's the same, we spent part of the day at a pretty neat garden and had lunch. Afterwards we spent the afternoon riding and at some point ended up out at the ocean. The view out there was spectacular. I would highly recommend.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, pack8398 said:

Yes, me and my wife did it two or three years ago and loved it. We've done ATV tours on just about every cruise we've been on and this was my second favorite (Grand Turk was my favorite). Assuming it's the same, we spent part of the day at a pretty neat garden and had lunch. Afterwards we spent the afternoon riding and at some point ended up out at the ocean. The view out there was spectacular. I would highly recommend.

Thanks for the info.   However, I am wondering if anyone has been lately (after Dorian)?   My TA is telling me not to book anything just yet as recovery is going slow.   Just because Carnival adds it back onto their excursion page, doesn't mean it is actually a viable option yet.   

(See creef1014I've been lurking in the background hoping someone would post something recent.   We don't cruise till the end of June, but I'm still very leery.)