Post-Cruise Excursion ? from Miami port

gkeep

I just called Carnival and they were no help. Wondering if some wonderful people here can help me?

I am trying to decide what time I should choose my return flight for a cruise on the Valor on May 14th. I actually won't book until tomorrow. I have a choice between a 2:00pm flight and a 4:00 pm flight out of FLL.

I wanted to know if anyone knows the approximate price for the Art deco tour with transfer to FLL airport, and the straight transfer alone to FLL from the Miami port. The cost would be a big factor on whether we would do a tour ( hence needing the late flight) , use the ship transfer only ( going with the early flight), or rent a car/shuttle and maybe use either one.

I am tempted to just book the late flight which arrives at 1o:30 or so in the evening in Portland - but this will really be like 1:30am for us by then. The earlier flight arrives at about 8:00 pm ( or 11:00 fLL time).

also, the wesite says the Art deco tour says for flights leaving after 4:00pm. This one is scheduled for just after 4:00 pm, do you think this would be ok?

Any thoughts would be apreciated.

The transfer only is $20 per person, don't know what the tour would run. My guess is that you would be OK with booking the tour as they will most likely get you back to FLL at least the 2 hours befor flight time suggested ie 2:PM. There is always the possibility of some delay but that could happen no matter what choice you made. Good luck with your plans and have a great cruise.

I just called Carnival and they were no help. Wondering if some wonderful people here can help me?

I am trying to decide what time I should choose my return flight for a cruise on the Valor on May 14th. I actually won't book until tomorrow. I have a choice between a 2:00pm flight and a 4:00 pm flight out of FLL.

I wanted to know if anyone knows the approximate price for the Art deco tour with transfer to FLL airport, and the straight transfer alone to FLL from the Miami port. The cost would be a big factor on whether we would do a tour ( hence needing the late flight) , use the ship transfer only ( going with the early flight), or rent a car/shuttle and maybe use either one.

I am tempted to just book the late flight which arrives at 1o:30 or so in the evening in Portland - but this will really be like 1:30am for us by then. The earlier flight arrives at about 8:00 pm ( or 11:00 fLL time).

also, the wesite says the Art deco tour says for flights leaving after 4:00pm. This one is scheduled for just after 4:00 pm, do you think this would be ok?

Any thoughts would be apreciated.

I pulled out my Sign and Sail statement from last year when we did the South Beach Art Deco Tour tour after Valor. Last August, the price of that tour was $33 per person, and we enjoyed it. We had a 3:00 flight out of Fort Lauderdale and did not want to sit around the airport all day. We had a 4:00 flight out of Tampa the previous year and sat at the airport ALL day, it was miserable.

Archived