Taxi/Uber/NCL

Caddy928

Two couples fly into to SJ March 22nd for a NCL cruise. NCL wants $29 a person for transfer.  I heard Vehicles are small so looks like we might need two cars. Are taxis reasonable?  Is Uber available?

1 hour ago, Caddy928 said:

Two couples fly into to SJ March 22nd for a NCL cruise. NCL wants $29 a person for transfer.  I heard Vehicles are small so looks like we might need two cars. Are taxis reasonable?  Is Uber available?

Both Uber and Taxis are available.  Taxis charge extra for each piece of Luggage, Uber does not.  DH and I took Uber from SJU to Caribe Hilton for about $21.  We took Uber from Caribe Hilton to the Pan American Pier (traffic was horrendous) for $18. (Our tips were included in all of these figures)

When we disembarked, we simply got in the first taxi available (with multiple couples already loaded) and paid $26 total!
Of course, everything is based on time and distance, but hopefully, our $$ give you a better idea. 😀

Edited by ggTexasGal
added tip information