Will Privacy Be An Issue?

wercrazy4crusin

Question to all you fellow Spirit Class Past Cruisers. Our cabin on our upcoming cruise will be 8101 which is located on on the Panorama deck, the first cabin next to the bridge. Although we are fine with the cabin (we just love a balcony), we are wondering if there is constant activity on the bridge which will impede our privacy or are ships personnel only out on those wings during in/out ports? How about ships motion? If anyone has had experience with a cabin in this area on a Carnival Spirit class ship, I would love any feedback you can give me. I am just trying to figure out what to expect!! Only 3 weeks to go!!

I can understand your concern because I usually head out there in my nightie first thing in the a.m. On the Valor we had 2 ladies next door who thought nothing of sticking their heads around the barrier if they heard our door close. :mad: My DH kept threatening to go out buck naked to give them a thrill:eek:

My DH kept threatening to go out buck naked to give them a thrill:eek:

LOL!! :D They may (or may not! haha) have learned to mind their own business!!

Your DH sounds like my DH!! He figures, "If they are looking in places where they shouldn't be, may as well give 'em something to look at!!"

:D hahahaha

Not the Spirit, but.... We were in the same situation on the Diamond Princess. Lido deck cabin no more than 40 feet from the bridge wing. There was never anyone on the bridge wing unless we were headed in or out of port or while docking. My wife would wave to the captain when he was there, I have a great photo of him waving back to her. But for the majority of the cruise our balcany was as private as anyone elses.

We had one of those on the Miracle---there is no privacy.

Someone from the bridge was always stabding there---i enjoy coffeee in the am on the balcony--well I just put on my robe.

AT least they waved to us all the time.

So if privacy is a concern, I would try to move.

Archived