Freedom's Itinerary, disappointed

doverite

What could possibly happen is that a Radiance class ship could start running a 10-day route out of FLL. I don't have access to RCI's booking history, but Richard Fain doesn't do anything haphazardly, IMHO. If the numbers support it, I think RCI will put it into place.

I am ready to book the Genesis class today. I don't really care where it sails. I've been on so many cruises (as have a lot of people on this board) and actually lived and traveled in the Caribbean, so where the ship goes is irrelevant to me. I like to ice skate, rollerblade, play trivia, etc at sea. I think that RCI (as well as the other cruise lines) knows the market and realizes there are a lot of people who have been to most of the islands and just want an exciting destination ship.

NCL has that route -- not a bad line. If you don't like traditional dining they have the freestyle and lots of restuarants to choose from. I might go with them.

Just curious, which sailing are you referring to? I just did a search of all NCL's sailings for the next year, and the closest I was able to find that resembled my idea of a Southern Caribbean cruise was a 10 day out of NY. It had St Maartin, the rest of the ports I think of as a Eastern sailing.

Ok I'll make the sacrifice and do the southern route in 9 or 10 days - we did that on the panama canal partial and it was tough......really awful....all those extra days on the ship.....................

Threeofus - I'm realling tearing up thinking of the sacrifice you made. Where is my tissue?

What could possibly happen is that a Radiance class ship could start running a 10-day route out of FLL. I don't have access to RCI's booking history, but Richard Fain doesn't do anything haphazardly, IMHO. If the numbers support it, I think RCI will put it into place.

I am ready to book the Genesis class today. I don't really care where it sails. I've been on so many cruises (as have a lot of people on this board) and actually lived and traveled in the Caribbean, so where the ship goes is irrelevant to me. I like to ice skate, rollerblade, play trivia, etc at sea. I think that RCI (as well as the other cruise lines) knows the market and realizes there are a lot of people who have been to most of the islands and just want an exciting destination ship.

I too would like to see RCI use a Radiance class to do 10/11 day cruises to the southern Caribbean. I do not like the current itinerary that the Brillance does out of Miami for her 10 and 11 day cruises.

Archived