Suggestions - RCI Snorkel Excursions

wrp96

I am returning back to Grand Cayman with reservations. My first time there was just a so-so visit. We did a tour of the island, which stunk - don't waste your money on doing an island tour. And our visit to Stingray City that was supposed to be combined with snorkeling was cut short due to rain, so we didn't get to snorkel. Plus I didn't get to stay in the water with the sting rays very long due to an injury (be careful climbing Dunn's River Falls if you ever go to Jamaica). It also poured rain on us the entire time.

I'm hoping to find a good combination Sting Ray City/snorkle excursion that can help redeem my original impression of Grand Cayman. If CruiseCal is right, we are the only ship in Grand Cayman that day which should help.

Has anybody done either of the following excursions or have a better suggestion?

- Rays and Reef snorkel excursion

- Rays and Reef Combo with Lunch

At this point, I would prefer a RCI run excursion as the last time the only reason we didn't miss the ship was because they held a tender for us, and we still left people behind. Also, I am traveling by myself and would feel more comfortable with a cruiseline run excursion.

Archived