Light on the balcony?

redheadx3

Can the lights switch off? You know, for the people who want to sleep out there ;) :p

LOL! Yes, there is a switch located right inside the cabin ;)

Incidentally - on the AOS, and our cabin in particular.....the balcony was completely private.....the cabins on either side could not possibly see our balcony without going overboard :rolleyes:

No lights on Splendour´s balconies.

I haven´t seen lights on any balconies on RCCL. So it seems to me that only the Voyager class has them.

Anyway if you switch on the light in the cabin it will give you enough light out on the balcony to not sit in the total darkness out there. Though to watch the sea or other ships or the stars it´s better to have it dark outside there.

Clarkk,

Didn't your cabin have those curtains that are lined to prevent light from coming in?

Also, to the OP - It's only really dark on the balcony if the moon is not shining. Usually when the moon shines, it gives of a beautiful light on the water that shimmers and is best appreciated with the light off. Hmmmm, so romatic!

Clarkk,

Didn't your cabin have those curtains that are lined to prevent light from coming in?

Also, to the OP - It's only really dark on the balcony if the moon is not shining. Usually when the moon shines, it gives of a beautiful light on the water that shimmers and is best appreciated with the light off. Hmmmm, so romatic!

Yes we had the curtains, but the light came in around the edges. Like I said, I like total darkness. Plus it ruined it for us to go on balcony with their light on. Not very romantic;)

LOL! Yes, there is a switch located right inside the cabin ;)

Incidentally - on the AOS, and our cabin in particular.....the balcony was completely private.....the cabins on either side could not possibly see our balcony without going overboard :rolleyes:

OK, Robyn I have to ask just for future reference :D What cabin is that?

BonVoyage

Dawna

Archived