Urgent help

Hi. Three-year-old boys should be just fine in shorts. (I think they're adorable in anything!) The long pants would also work. And - Happy B'day to the little guy. Be sure to tell the waiter it's his b'day.

As for Dad, pants and casual collared shirts would be fine, but take at least a sportscoat and tie for formal night; suit would be better.

Festivale 1987
Carnivale 1988
Mardi Gras 1989
Pacific Princess 1990
Norway 1994
Holiday 2001
Holiday 2002
Holiday 2003

All the "little" men on our 5 day Holiday cruise wore long pants and collard shirts. One night pants and blazer, suit or Tux for dad Long pants and collared shirts all other nights.

Melody

Paradise, 9-5-04
Holiday, 4-10-04
Inspiration, 11-30-03
Inspiration, 1-26-03
Victory,3-31-02
Sensation, 11-28-98
Holiday, 3-19-94

I'm sure no one would say a word (except how cute he is) if your son wears pants and shirt in the dining room. If you want to get him a jacket or suit, I would try ebay first under boys clothing, then under wedding or ring bearer. I bet he will look great no matter what you decide.

Stefanie

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;08;29;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800[/img]
Cruise on the pride

Thanks for your comments. I know on our last 3 cruises our boys wore long pants and collared shirts, our oldest then 5 wore a little suit one night and then a blazer and dress pants one night but for my 2 year old you can find some really cute and nice English style outfits that are shorts but are bibbed style overalls with matching shirts that were adorable but he will be turning 3 on this cruise so collared tops and long pants.

Archived