Panorama LIVE - Feb 29th - Mexican Riviera +Vegas +Hollywood

Saint Greg

Filling up. Still two sets of two barstools in my area, one table for two back by the wall on this side and two or three of those on the other side. If you just need two together you’re good. 2 mins till showtime.

• Like 1

Maybe you all can help me out...Anyone know if deck 14 forward has an outside sitting are like Horizon?  Thinking about booking one of the OV Spa on Deck 14 forward and wanted to see how “private” it would be or if it is a true walkway. Maybe some one can go on an adventure and check it out. 

9 minutes ago, realmccoy said:

Maybe you all can help me out...Anyone know if deck 14 forward has an outside sitting are like Horizon?  Thinking about booking one of the OV Spa on Deck 14 forward and wanted to see how “private” it would be or if it is a true walkway. Maybe some one can go on an adventure and check it out. 

Yeah I can help. I got a few mins before the exit show.

16 minutes ago, realmccoy said:

Is this what you’re talking about? 

6D7E020A-FDF1-4C07-8F27-B889003491E0.jpeg

D070D703-B3DB-49EE-A8F2-7AF8176669B7.jpeg

4 minutes ago, realmccoy said:

All the way forward, past the salon, deck 14.  Access to far forward is from inside. 

I couldn’t get out there. From the hallways they went to rooms. From the inside they had doors that were locked.

When I came out of the comedy show there was a line. Which I think causes a misconception that you have to line up that early. I left the club and went on the deck 14 excursion. When I came back it was 20 minutes before the next show. No line. And this...

E8A5CF5E-56E3-40C2-80CF-F6220403193D.jpeg

7B0BCB65-524B-492E-B618-272A01CC01EC.jpeg

B10DD480-6846-4DC7-8D8B-985B217224BB.jpeg

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, richnedeljkovic said:

Yes.  Maybe many! Are there single events to meet new friends? Kinda nervous going alone.  

There’s usually a singles mixer at a bar. I’ll keep an eye out for it. The schedule would likely be

the same if you’re going on this ship. Example I told our roll call watch out for the CC meet and greet at 9am on the first sea day based on a fun times from two months ago. As you may have seen..it’s 9am tomorrow.

comedy starting. I’ll have more for you later.

18 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

There’s usually a singles mixer at a bar. I’ll keep an eye out for it. The schedule would likely be

the same if you’re going on this ship. Example I told our roll call watch out for the CC meet and greet at 9am on the first sea day based on a fun times from two months ago. As you may have seen..it’s 9am tomorrow.

comedy starting. I’ll have more for you later.

Thanks!

Merl Hobbs did the first show. It was good. I’ve seen him before. I think on Vista last year. Still good. Percy Crews was killing it and then in the middle of the show he did a tribute to his deceased parents. Which is great. But normally things like that go at the end of a show. He did it in the middle. And after his salute to his dad who was a veteran this couple starts walking out. He says “where are you going? I’m not done.” The guy says “she’s disrespecting the military and I’m not going to stand for it!” And he storms out. Percy calms things down and gets the significant other to sit back down but the guy was gone. Turns out he was upset because a woman was talking during the tribute...and the woman was from czechoslovakia. So I felt like that disrupted the whole show. Even after he got back to the jokes by the time I got back into it the show was over. 

• Like 1