Who's sailing on Symphony Of The Seas March 7-14?

Who's headed down to the Eastern Caribbean with me?  Woooo hooooo .   This is my first cruise so apologies for making a separate thread for this.  It's been a little doomy and gloomy (understandably so for those that are sailing soon) so I thought it would be nice to have a more upbeat thread.  

Half of my co-workers think I'm completely out of my mind to go on a cruise.   I assured them that I'm only partially out of my mind 🙂

I'm pumped.  Have my Set Sail Passes all ready to go for my wife and sons, however, I don't think we'll zip through the line because my youngest doesn't have a passport (only original birth certificate).  

We got a 3-night Specialty Dining package (going to Chops, Wonderland and Jamie's Italian.  My wife and I splurged for the Deluxe Beverage Package.  My oldest son is almost as tall as me so we got an Ocean Balcony room and an Interior room for the kids.  

We got the kids tickets for Dolphin Push, Pull and Swim in St. Kitts.  We'll hang out and watch them.  All four of us are doing the Buck Island Sail and Snorkel in St. Thomas.   

So check in if you're on SOTS this weekend!