MSC Canada Refund Timelines

muskrat191

Does anyone have any recent experience on MSC refund timelines for cruises booked with MSC Canada? My travel agent cancelled our May 2020 cruise on March 4. I received 9 copies of the email cancelling my Cirque tickets, but neither the cruise refund nor the Cirque ticket refund have posted to my credit card yet. Based on the date I cancelled, I am entitled to everything except my deposit back.

I need the refunds to go through before I do my cancellation insurance claim. I've received refunds for everything else on my trip (Air Canada, Air France, Disneyland Paris, SNCF, 3 private tour companies, hotel booked through Expedia).

We are still waiting for them to cancel our April 15th TA cruise out of New York.   It is cancelled on the US site but not the Canadian site.   They are telling our TA we can only get a FCC.   I am so frustrated.   We are in the same boat no pun intended we need them to cancel to submit our insurance for flights and hotels...............

At this point, our sailing is still running. However, we cancelled (via our travel agent) two weeks ago. We just haven't received any money on our credit card yet. We had paid our final payment, but cancelled early enough that the cancellation fee is only the deposit.