Flights by Celebrity- Help!

mimi89

I cancelled my Equinox cruise on March 13 at 10 am.   By  4p on March 13 all cruises were cancelled until April 11. I was told my JetBlue,  Flights by Celebrity would be refunded. I patiently waited 2 weeks.  I called Celebrity back and was told JetBlue has it as a credit. Nothing has shown  in my JetBlue account.  I called JetBlue today. They explained that Celebrity actually has the funds in a stand by account to use towards my next cruise.  Does anyone know how to get back my funds? They are currently held hostage. I would prefer to have them  as a JetBlue credit at this point.

We were booked on Solstice for March 20 Barrier Reef cruise. We cancelled on March 9, including the flights arranged by Celebrity, nearly $5K. We were told we'd have a credit card refund within 10 days. Still waiting. Still waiting on FCC, too, as well as refunds on excursions and dining.

Called Celebrity (again), after going around in circles, and many times on hold, the agent spoke with her supervisor.  End result, they could book flights for JetBlue or I can get the credit with JetBlue into JetBlue travel bank.  I proceeded to call JetBlue back(again), this time they were able to move the funds into a JetBlue travel bank.

Lost 4 hours of my day, but finally got it settled. Now only if I could get my move up bid back and the taxes for the cruise!  In my conversations with Celebrity today , I was told up to 30 days.  Hmmm, when I cancelled I was told 7-10 days.   rules keep changing!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, mimi89 said:

Called Celebrity (again), after going around in circles, and many times on hold, the agent spoke with her supervisor.  End result, they could book flights for JetBlue or I can get the credit with JetBlue into JetBlue travel bank.  I proceeded to call JetBlue back(again), this time they were able to move the funds into a JetBlue travel bank.

Lost 4 hours of my day, but finally got it settled. Now only if I could get my move up bid back and the taxes for the cruise!  In my conversations with Celebrity today , I was told up to 30 days.  Hmmm, when I cancelled I was told 7-10 days.   rules keep changing!

Mimi - the rules have changed as has the way all of us live our daily lives.  I note that I have always used a travel agent.  She handled everything from my airline flights - have a credit with United - to Celebrity where I will get partly refunds and the rest in FCCs.  Taxes and port charges and a shore excursion refunded.

Trying to call Celebrity right now is crazy. Thousands want things done just like you. Sadly in this unprecedented time both Celebrity and the airlines are coping best They can.

Patience.