2 Way Radio??

OMW

:eek: :cool: Any advice on a GREAT quality 2 way radio system that actually works on cruise ships?

If you cruise often then you'll know that two-way radios are essential on a cruise ship. I purchased the motorola radios. I went towards the expensive side because we'll always have them for other things we do, but mostly for cruises. They have 12 channels and you can lock them on any channel you choose. Just be careful that you don't pick up someone else on the radios becuase they are quite popular to have and many pax will have them as well. Just go on a channel that is empty and lock it in for your family or group. We have used them for all of our cruises and couldn't be happier. I would say there more essential than ever now, especially with all the media hype about recent pax going awry on the cruise ship. The motorolas are equipped with call buttons too to alert anyone in your party. They do become a lifline for when you become separated from the group.

jcruise

The radios are a great idea. Any truth that some ship lines frown on them. An associate was mentioning a story where the staff was frustrated by them, I am not sure if this is due to the noise or interference????

Archived