Insurance Need

arpie05

Ok so does a person need to purchase NCL insurance since they are offer the piece of mind policy? It seems redundant to me. Thoughts? My apologies if this has already been discussed.  I did a search and did not find a Board thread.

For all cruises through September 30, cancel up to 48 hours prior to your vacation start date and receive a Future Cruise Credit for sailings through December 2022. For all cruises October 1 and beyond, you can cancel for a full refund up to 120 days before your cruise.

To me 

A lot of people buy the insurance for other items like lost luggage, issues with ports, especially medical needs while on board.  I can't tell you the number of times we visited the hospital on board to help with our kids who may have been injured by "stupid stuff", but each time the doctor said no charge!   I had an allergic reaction and had to get pumped full of Benadryl and would have been over $1000, but they said no charge.   Little things like that add up for piece of mind.