Garden Villa price?

jfs9900

14 person suite? Better take up an entire deck. I 'd rather eat glass than cruise in the same suite with 13 of my closet friends and relatives. Give me that space with my husband and kids... Everyone else can stop in for drinks and then leave.

I'd rather be in a suite with fourteen than in a "closet" with fourteen. :D

To those of you have stayed in Villas, have you ever hosted a party? I know soft drinks, snacks, some liquor are provided, but wonder how much it would cost to invite a bunch of people in for light refreshments and beverages. Also wonder if this can be arranged ahead of time for a specific day on the cruise.

Also, does anyone know... if you book a cabin or villa and the price drops between the time of booking and sailing, do you automatically get a discount or are you stuck with the price you agreed to?

Thanks for any help. Barbara

Each day, your butler will bring up a selection of finger sandwiches, pretzel rolls, fruit, cookies, etc. If you tell him/her in advance, you could probably get enough to serve as light refreshments to a group. They really bend over backward to keep the GV people happy....it was an amazingly pampering experience.

Another option is to pre-order one of the packages that they offer on line. They have a choice of cheese tray, shrimp platter, etc.

To those of you have stayed in Villas, have you ever hosted a party? I know soft drinks, snacks, some liquor are provided, but wonder how much it would cost to invite a bunch of people in for light refreshments and beverages. Also wonder if this can be arranged ahead of time for a specific day on the cruise.

Also, does anyone know... if you book a cabin or villa and the price drops between the time of booking and sailing, do you automatically get a discount or are you stuck with the price you agreed to?

Thanks for any help. Barbara

I stayed in the Garden Villa on the Dawn last April........soft drinks and snacks are unlimited and always free......You get to choose 6 bottles of liquor but must pick the 1st day......You have to make arrangements somewhat so your butler is prepared....anything large needs to be arranged I think well in advance......the Villa is amazing.......if the price goes down before you pay in full you get the amount deducted from your total due