new to this forum

suexxx

hi everyone. just joined you. we are going on our first cruise feb 2007. you all have been so helpful with your comments and have answered a lot of my questions already. we will be on the sun leaving 19-02-07. any one else on the same? can you tell me if they have a table tennis table and which deck do you get onto the ship. has anyone just returned from a sun cruise? would love to hear how they went

Hi and welcome

they do have table tennis and organise games. You go onto "main deck" i think.

we came back last october after a 10 day cruise and we are now booked for april easter cruise. Both on the sun. We all loved it, son 15 daughter 12. (they are now 16 and 13) we are going with friends this time.

any questions just ask

hi kaseyoz. this is very exciting. thanksfor your reply.didnt know if i did it right. looking forward to many hours of talk ing to you all.even though we have a bit over 12mths to go we are so looking forward to cruising.

Hi Sue,

Welcome to the boards. Well now we have Suey & Suexxx and about 6 Karen/Karon's!!! Ask us any question no matter how trivial. As someone said once we like to show off what we know.

I believe Cruising is the best holiday! Are you travelling with a large group?

Cheers,

Chaz:)

hi all .just hubby and I doing the cruise. Ithink we will need the break as we are to be grandparents TWICE this year . very happy about it. friend leaving today on sky .going to adelaide to see family. this is her first taste of cruising. what a pity the weather is foul. is the weather isle of pines and other ports we will visit ok in feb? hope I have chosen good time to go.

hi, does any one know if sky got of on time last night. checked cruise cam -not working.does any one know if we need any immuisations when taking a cruise to sth pacific. are you allowed to smoke in your cabin on pacific sun if just 2 of you.

We didnt have any immunisations> i think they would tell you when you booked if you did.

I am sure smoking in cabins is ok.Just ask for a smoking cabin when booking.

Most public places are non smoking.

Dont know about the Sky but i am sure someone will know.

They actually drain the pools at night and refill them again in the morning.

They do have cent machines as i out one whole dollar in one to try it out. Played for ages . Had a "big" win, about 50 cents i think . Thought i had won a major jackpot!!!

Hi Suexx,You need $1 coins for W/D you can buy small soap Pow too.The only other thing you will need is patience and a good book.Its often very busy down there.:mad: I rinsed a lot in my cabin,looked like a chinese laundry often.:D Feb will be very hot and humid with the odd heavy shower in the islands as that is the wet season till April. One year tommorow since I got back :(

Archived