What "specialty beers" are excluded from DX Drink Pkg?

In the hopes of being able to take our Christmas cruise, I was looking at the drink packages today.  Can anyone tell me what beers would be excluded from the drink package on the Navigator based on this fine print: "Package does to include room service, mini bar items and souvenir glassware, specialty beers as listed on bar menus, or super premium category beverages above $12"

We are craft beer drinkers, and we were fine on the Harmony a couple years ago with their small selection of (macro-owned) craft beers.  Just want to make sure things haven't changed and now anything non-standard is considered "specialty".

20 minutes ago, canadakath said:

In the hopes of being able to take our Christmas cruise, I was looking at the drink packages today.  Can anyone tell me what beers would be excluded from the drink package on the Navigator based on this fine print: "Package does to include room service, mini bar items and souvenir glassware, specialty beers as listed on bar menus, or super premium category beverages above $12"

We are craft beer drinkers, and we were fine on the Harmony a couple years ago with their small selection of (macro-owned) craft beers.  Just want to make sure things haven't changed and now anything non-standard is considered "specialty".

I am guessing this is just fine print in case they ever get something fancy.  There was nothing on the Navigator (beer wise) that we couldn't get when we went in December.

• Like 1

I would venture to guess any of the $6.95 + beers. But as Cruzin n Boozin said, probably something fancy.

Chimoy Blue 750ml comes to mind.  Fosters Oil Can maybe.  But if you're a craft drinker you would touch that one.

As I recall from the Symphony, the Funky Buddha brews were around $5.95 as was Sierra Nevada Pale.  Might have been a $1 more, but doubt these would not be Drink Package eligible.

Prices on most International beers in the Pubs are below $6.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Cruisin_n_Boozin said:

I am guessing this is just fine print in case they ever get something fancy.  There was nothing on the Navigator (beer wise) that we couldn't get when we went in December.

7 minutes ago, crewsweeper said:

I would venture to guess any of the $6.95 + beers. But as Cruzin n Boozin said, probably something fancy.

Chimoy Blue 750ml comes to mind.  Fosters Oil Can maybe.  But if you're a craft drinker you would touch that one.

As I recall from the Symphony, the Funky Buddha brews were around $5.95 as was Sierra Nevada Pale.  Might have been a $1 more, but doubt these would not be Drink Package eligible.

Prices on most International beers in the Pubs are below $6.

Thank you both!  That's exactly what I needed to know!