Drink packages

2 minutes ago, Surfvabeach said:

Is Starbucks included in the drink packages. I see refreshment and all inclusive packages show coffees in the pictures. 

No--if there's an actual Starbucks onboard like on Oasis class, that is not included.  Specialty coffees at another outlet are what is included.  Different ships use different brands of coffee at their specialty coffee outlets.  So yes, you can get lattes, mochas, etc as part of the package, just not from an actual branded stand-alone Starbucks on the ship. Hope that makes sense.  

5 minutes ago, Surfvabeach said:

Thanks for the info. 

If it helps, the specialty coffees I had on Allure (Cafe Promenade) and on Explorer, were decent.  But if you're a die hard Starbucks only kinda coffee drinker, then you'll be disappointed.  I did see quite a line many days at the Starbucks on Allure last year.  

Edited by rockmom

51 minutes ago, rockmom said:

If it helps, the specialty coffees I had on Allure (Cafe Promenade) and on Explorer, were decent.  But if you're a die hard Starbucks only kinda coffee drinker, then you'll be disappointed.  I did see quite a line many days at the Starbucks on Allure last year.  

I'm not a coffee fan at all. My wife loves coffee and was looking at the different options. Thank you for the info

• Like 1