March weather

waterloogirl

Hello again.... will be on the CB Mar4th and am concerned about the recent choppy weather posts this and last month. We've sailed in April; however, this will be our first trip in March. Can anyone advise if the weather gets better in March (less choppy).... THANKS AGAIN. Happy Sailing!!

Don't know where you live but here in Central Ohio we have learned that weather is very unpredictable. The Caribbean Seas are just as unpredictable. None of us know what Mother Nature has in store for us on land or on sea until we live through it.

That said, don't worry about the weather as much as the vaction ahead of you.

Have taken Jan., Feb., March and April cruises. Caribbean weather has been peaceful on some and a bit angry on others. It snows in Ohio sometimes in May and we have occasional tornadoes through here in April.

I never get too uptight about what the weather might be. Instead I've learned to look forward to a few blissfull days away from the grind of work and quality days spent with loved ones who cruise with me.

Dianne

Thank's for the responses everyone.

Yes, I'm concerned about flying out that day too - our weather here in Ont. Canada has been unpredictable to say the least.... we'll just keep our fingers crossed for no snow storms, or freezing rain on that particular day :o

Hey Waterloo Girl - Hasn't this been a weird winter. I'm in Waterloo as well and will be aboard the Caribbean Princess on the Marth 25th Sailing and am counting down the days.

Are you flying out of Toronto? Taking the airways transit? We ended up with pretty cool flight time of 9:40AM. I was expecting something like 6AM which is always awful but then again you are going on vacation.

Have a Great One and hopefully you can give us a review when you get back?

Thanks for the responses. Weather sounds great for the CB in March... we'll keep our fingers crossed!

Cindy66, we're flying out of Toronto via Transat (Skyservice). We got the 8:00 a.m. - which is much much better than the 6a.m. Plan to take a cab to the pier but first stop at the Publix for some refreshments to enjoy on the balcony!!

HAVE A GREAT TRIP AT THE END OF THE MONTH!!

Archived