Zenith - Refurbished question???

PreciousPetal

We were on Zenith Jan 23, and our cabin on 10 had not been refurbished. Others on the same deck had been, so I guess it's the luck of the draw. It didn't matter to us, we still had a fabulous cruise. Hope you enjoy yours as much as we did!

We were on Zenith Jan 23, and our cabin on 10 had not been refurbished. Others on the same deck had been, so I guess it's the luck of the draw. It didn't matter to us, we still had a fabulous cruise. Hope you enjoy yours as much as we did!

Are they doing the refurbishing only at drydock or as they sail? We'll be on deck 10 (Atlantic), and it would be nice to know whether our CC cabin has been refurbished

From what I've read on this Board it seems like they are changing carpet and soft goods in the cabins as the ship sails along. It's an ongoing process. I believe it was the public areas (rugs) that were done during the drydock as well as taking care of mechanical maintenance.

Anyone know if the dungeons of the Florida Deck have been refurbished yet?

I'm just back from the Zenith, and we stayed on the Florida deck. I don't think our room was refurbished, although the bedspread was in great shape and the carpet looked fine. I honestly could not tell.

What is the color scheme for the new soft goods? We had hot pink carpet with dots on it, along with a similarly colored bedspread. I noticed some of the upper decks' cabins were done in lavenders and blues (from what I could see walking by and peeking in.)

Just returned from B2B 2/2 and 2/6. Cabin 4050 on 2/2, most likely not refurbished, spread was definitely old and pillows not great. One mattress was ok, other was not good at all. Bathroom worked just fine. Carpet had some stains. None of this mattered. Zenith is one pretty damn nice little ship.

Had cabin 9095 for 2/6 sailing. Bedspread seemed better, pillows much better, mattress too. So maybe was refurbished. But really not all that much different. I wouldn't worry about it one bit. Go. Enjoy.

We were on Florida deck 12/3 and though I really can't say our room was or wasn't refurbished it was fine and we had a great cruise too. Our cabin was 4133. I asked for the egg crate since everyone was warning the beds were hard. I slept fine but may not of without it. My back is a bit delicate. Pasqual our steward was great. He'll probably never forget the woman who came out of her room with her dress tucked into her hose in back. Great site as I was walking down the hall. I am forever in his debt for chasing after me to point this out. The funny thing was the non-English speaking assistant was the first to see me and he ran to get his boss...too funny. What a night!!! So, as I said, he will remember me for awhile! Don't you just LOVE to cruise...?

Archived