1st Timer - Carnival or RCCL??

snowwmax

Carnival or RCCL?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Carnival or RCCL?

• Carnival - Fascination
    • RCCL - Majesty of the Seas

Hi All,

First time Cruiser here... I am single and looking for the better of the two for other Singles. I will be Solo Cruising around March 9th or 10th for 3-4 days.. I have narrowed it down to the following two Cruiselines/ships out of Miami:

Carnival - Fascination

OR

RCCL - Majesty of the Seas

Thanks in Advance ::)

-Steve

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! Hands down Carnival...more singles sail on carnival than on Royal Caribbean...Royal Caribbean is more family orientated. However, the better line, and the line where you will be a better cruise for your money is Royal Caribbean...they don't always give discounts for singles though and Carnival does.

Hmm. It wouldn't take my vote.:o

I'm a solo cruiser, and have been on nine Carnival cruises, one NCL, and one Princess.

Either ship would probably be just fine; however, I know that I've always seen a lot of singles on my Carnival cruises. Solo cruising is great, because you don't have to be 'joined at the hip' with anybody, can do your own thing, or nothing at all. I always try for a large table - the more folks, the livlier the conversation! I usually chat with a few other singles, as well as couples, in a lounge later in the evening. Enjoy!:)

Hi All,

First time Cruiser here... I am single and looking for the better of the two for other Singles. I will be Solo Cruising around March 9th or 10th for 3-4 days.. I have narrowed it down to the following two Cruiselines/ships out of Miami:

Carnival - Fascination

OR

RCCL - Majesty of the Seas

Thanks in Advance ::)

-Steve

I sailed on the Majesty. I had a teriffic time and met many singles on board. It was one of my top 3 cruises out of 14. You will have the time of your life.

jcruise

I've cruised on RCL as a single a couple of times before, and currently have two cruises booked on RCL going as a single. I think cruising as a single just depends on your attitude, no matter the line. If you have an outgoing personality you are going to have fun and make friends no matter what. Definitely agree with Cotton, go with the large table to make friends. Definitely get out of your room and have fun.

Archived