Travelling fromLos Angeles on the Queen Mary 2 March 8th

Zajdie

Not only am I new to this but fairly new to computers too so here goes and I hope I'm doing this right.

We ar flying from the UK to Los Angeles on ^th March and boarding the Queen Mary 2 on the 8th. Is anyone else doing that cruise

Yes............. another two cunard passengers ......... sorry "guests" here.

We fly in from Australia...... via Hong Kong on the 7th overnight at LAX then are getting a car & driver to take us to the terminal at SanPedro next day.

Cunard offerred us a coach transfer........ but we had to go back to the airport terminal to pick it up........... what's another few dollars!

Are you doing the whole voyage?

I am on the West Coast Break leaving Feb. 22nd. We arrive a day early and staying at Hampton Inn at LAX that offers a free shuttle to the airport. So, the shuttle will take us back on the day to board and I called Cunard since I bought the transfer and Cunard will pick us up outside Delta baggage claim and take us to ship. May want to try that.

WE're staying at the Holiday Inn Express, Marina Del Rey about 25 mins from the airport. We'll probably get a taxi. The hotel doesn't have a shuttle but it's only 10mins from the airport.

What time is anyone else supposed to be boarding and are you taking any notice of the official boarding times?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived