Miami hotel and transportation to port

gamer99

Can anyone suggest a relatively inexpensive hotel to stay in Miami for a the night before a cruise? Preferably one with free airport shuttle. We have a large group of 15 people. And from what I've been reading about the free hotel shuttles to the port, I'd like to see if we could find a shuttle service to get us to the port in a timely manner. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Can anyone suggest a relatively inexpensive hotel to stay in Miami for a the night before a cruise? Preferably one with free airport shuttle. We have a large group of 15 people. And from what I've been reading about the free hotel shuttles to the port, I'd like to see if we could find a shuttle service to get us to the port in a timely manner. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

When is your cruise & when do you want to stay in Miami?

We stayed at Baymont Inn Miami Airport on Le Jeune Rd. It may not be in the best area (according to TrentS) but had a Bennigan's next door for dinner. They picked us up in a van at the airport. When we checked in we registered for the 11 AM free shuttle mini-bus to the Port of Miami. They provided a very nice breakfast including scrambled eggs & sausage. The hotel had hurricane damage and the roof was still in the process of being repaired. The room we stayed in was freshly painted. It was great for one night pre-cruise.

We prepaid through an online travel site last August for our January 20th stay and got a great rate. The price continued to go up closer to our stay and then was fully booked. For anyone driving to Miami, they also provided free parking while on cruise. There was a guard on duty at the entrance to the hotel & parking lot.

Archived