Post photos of your wedding crafts here!

carrievision

Hello SMASHRT

Your programs are exactly what I am looking to do. Do you have the templete and if so can you email it ot me. mskiag2002@yahoo.com. Also does anyone kknow of a templete for the newletter that they can email me. I have been following this thread but was unable to view the templete for the ship monograms. If you know can you send that to me as well. GREATLY APPRECIATED.....Happy Weddings to all

mskiag2002@yahoo.com

Hi! Smashrt - how did you do the cutting on the photocard? I love the idea of that. Also would you please send me a template for your program? My addy is rosetti79 AT yahoo DOT com. Thanks My DD is getting married on Explorer of the Seas in two weeks. Yikes - I can't believe I'm still doing projects. Thanks again.

Thanks so much for all the tips about powerpoint, they came in very handy. I have made our logo, and also a logo for our CC role call group (Chuck and I are making the name tags for our meet & greet). Since Chuck's mom goes on the boards I can't add the wedding log to our signature, but thought I would share with you guys!!

2210038560101312120S200x200Q85.jpg

Made these, as we have had such nice cruise critic roll call members offer to be our wittnesses, even taking photos and video for us. I will also give one of these cards to our officiant with a thank you note and her final payment. Since we are eloping, I am also considering just adding a wedding photo as our Surprise, we eloped announcements when we get back... :D

Hope this isn't boring you guys, I just don't have anyone else to share with, this secret stuff stinks LOL

2719981800101312120S425x425Q85.jpg

Made these, as we have had such nice cruise critic roll call members offer to be our wittnesses, even taking photos and video for us. I will also give one of these cards to our officiant with a thank you note and her final payment. Since we are eloping, I am also considering just adding a wedding photo as our Surprise, we eloped announcements when we get back... :D

Hope this isn't boring you guys, I just don't have anyone else to share with, this secret stuff stinks LOL

2719981800101312120S425x425Q85.jpg

That is awesome!! Is it printed on card or photo paper?

Happy eloping!!

Cheers,

Ann

Sure, I can email you the template. I am at work and work nights so I will try to remember to email it as soon as i get home.

As for the cutting the corners on my photoshare card, its a corner punch thingy that I got at Micheals.

That is awesome!! Is it printed on card or photo paper?

Happy eloping!!

Cheers,

Ann

It was a greeting card kit (paper that is a light card stock with a creased fold & envelopes) I think we picked up at Target. I thought it printed very well. Thanks for the well wishes Ann!

I love all these little crafty things everyone is doing. I followed a link from somewhere in this thread, and found the labels for the chocolate bars and water bottles. what would you print these one and how do you make them adhere to the product? Am I missing something? Is there a place to order a special label or something. And do you just purchase water bottles and remove the existing labels?

another question....does anyone know how people are making the circle wedding logos? I am dieing to know because I dont really want to pay a graphic desiner tons of money to make one for me

They are making them in PowerPoint. Are you familiar with BDW? If not I can give you the info. So much great destination wedding info and DIY projects on there!

I really have no idea what BDW is....feeling a little blond but any help would be really appreaciated. I think I was overestimating my abilities when i booked this wedding for 30+ people with only 2 months to plan.

AHHHH!!!

I think I saw you on there so you must have figured it out. If not, let me know...

• 1 month later...
Carrie-

Your luggage tags look great! And, what a fun post. I hope more people post!

I've pasted some of our DYIs below. Still need to do our program fans, finish the invites, bridesmaid necklaces, etc.

Traci

Bridesmaid bracelets--I'm putting them on a silver chain--just haven't had time to complete yet. Just wanted to get the pattern finalized. I went with two of my bridesmaids to the bead store and we had a blast--it was a little overwhelming though :)

47b6dc26b3127cce97076e747a6600000026108IctWzNw4cA

"I Do" letters for the guestbook table - I may add a gloss to them.

47b6dc26b3127cce9707692b3aa200000026108IctWzNw4cA

Our Save-the-Date Passport Magnets

47b5d923b3127cce92f50f18e6a900000025118IctWzNw4cA

Our newsletter update template

47b6df36b3127cce96b81003160e00000015108IctWzNw4cA

I would love a copy of your newsletter! JAH0206@yahoo.com Thanks!!

Here are my DIY luggage tag save the dates. I used white and teal card stock. First, I cut the white card stock to a size that would fit in an envelope then stamped it with a boat stamp in navy ink (wish I used a different color I didn't like the navy and teal together). Next, I used teal card stock and cut out the shape of a luggage tag, then used a sea shell hole punch and punched out a shell and looped teal ribbon through it. I printed out my save the week message on white card stock and glued it to the face of the luggage tag (I wish that I had used colored ink). Then, I affixed the luggage tag part onto the white card stock with double sided foam to make it lifted off the paper, that way people know they can take it off and hang it somewhere to save it. Then I used the sea shell hole punch and punch out teal and navy shells and put them in the opposite corner of the ship stamp, I did this to try to pull the navy and teal colors together. HTH!

332236409_graduation007.JPG.8c033864ca2bf913933dd353be35d371.JPG

595877383_graduation008.JPG.a908cbb7f8d89138bab0e5ef36cbdb6c.JPG

1443411916_graduation009.jpg.b222fe3e402ebf133bf42d44c50019a4.jpg

• 1 month later...

I thought I would post a few of our DIY projects!

*We did DIY luggage tags using Staples self laminating pouches. We asked guests to email us photos that meant something to them (favorite vacation, kids, pets, etc.) and turned them into personalized luggage tags:

TagsandBottles001.jpg

TagsandBottles011.jpg

*We did a passport welcome booklet filled with useful information for the cruise and wedding:

PlanningStuff001.jpg

PlanningStuff006.jpg

I guess I can only post 6 images so I'll keep replying with more stuff :)

*We did messages in bottles to let guests know about additional ship board credit we added for each cabin. FI designed the labels and we printed them on sticker paper:

Misc003.jpg

TagsandBottles015.jpg

TagsandBottles013.jpg

*We also took advantage of the VistaPrint freebies and did fridge magnets, photoshare cards and tshirts:

Magnets.jpg

TshirtMOB.jpg

PhotoshareCard.jpg

All of this was packaged up and mailed a few weeks ago as a pre cruise care package for each cabin. I made a video using Windows Movie Maker to let them know the care package was on the way. Everything has arrived safely and was a huge hit!

One care package:

PlanningStuff0172.jpg

The raffia fans were purchased from Oriental Trading Co. I wrapped the handles in blue ribbon. The programs were printed on this paper I found at Michael's and fell in love with. It's deep red on one side, ivory on the other with tiny red hearts woven into the material.

FinalFans001.jpg

We also put together a travel goodie bag for those flying out to Miami with us. We'll fill it with little snacks such as granola bars, almonds, cookies, etc.

TreatBags009.jpg

That's about it for our DIY stuff!

Archived