LA-Valparaiso (14 days) and Cape Horn and Chilean Fjords to Rio (12 days)

travel-to-go

Looks like Cunard needs to fill some cabins, folks. So step right up and book LA to Valparaiso Inside starting at... Or Valparaiso to Rio for the return trip 'round the horn!

I got an email today from Cunard. It says VIP offers! Aw Shucks! I've been trying to lay low so people wouldn't know I was a REAL VIP!

I guess we're not supposed to post prices here, even though it was in an email from Cunard. And the email was starting at, for an inside room. I should see what they want for an obstructed balcony.

Let's see now. How can I come up with that much money by March 8 or March 22.

Emu, honey! Here I come! I'll let you borrow my laptop to download your pics to!

Well, I can dream, can't I?

And there is no way Marc could take the time off when we just got back!

<Sigh>

I knew I should have been born wealthy (and idle rich) instead of drop-dead gorgeous and genius personified! <G>

Karie

Karie.......... Glad I made such a wonderful impression.............. Would love to take up your offer of the laptop!

Come along!!!!! it's only money, girl............... after all Cunard is looking for a bit of extra cash to buy the QM2 a "new pod". :)

Anyway I'm looking for someone else to come whitewater rafting with me down the Petrohue from Puerto Montt........... I'm sure you will look excellent in a wetsuit!;)

Karie.......... Glad I made such a wonderful impression.............. Would love to take up your offer of the laptop!

Come along!!!!! it's only money, girl............... after all Cunard is looking for a bit of extra cash to buy the QM2 a "new pod". :)

Anyway I'm looking for someone else to come whitewater rafting with me down the Petrohue from Puerto Montt........... I'm sure you will look excellent in a wetsuit!;)

Ahh, Emu. You're marvelous dear. But me in a wetsuit could bring out cries from Captain Ahab! "THAR SHE BLOWS!!!" On the beach, the "sealife rescuers" keep trying to roll me back into the sea, to join my "er, ahem" POD! <LOL> (Last time I tried to put on a wetsuit I broke three nails~ )

But thank you for the invite. Wish I could. Now don't take the White Water Rafting trip in Costa Rica if you are looking for excitement. At best, I would call it a 1 1/5. Certainly not the 2 or 3 it was billed as! But it was a marvelous relaxing lazy trip down river, watching howler monkeys and iguanas and occasionally indulging in paddle-water fights with one of the other rafts! I don't remember what the recent rain situation had been at the time and whether the river was low, but I don't remember them saying that. Oh well! It was fun!

If I should hit the lotto (and I must tell you, I don't play- If I am so inclined, I shall just write a check out to the governor and cut out the middleman!) I'll be sure to come along!

Karie,

Who would LOVE to be on that white water raft trip with Emu and friends

Archived