All those going to Asia ....

cruiselover96

was interested to read someone said they had singapore airlines flights from perth to singapore for pacific sky eastern cruise departing march 11th.

i requested this airline. but was disapointed to find out from travel agent we are booked on qantas. oh well i guess as long as we get there is the main thing.

p.s first ever cruise and cant wait.

was interested to read someone said they had singapore airlines flights from perth to singapore for pacific sky eastern cruise departing march 11th.

i requested this airline. but was disapointed to find out from travel agent we are booked on qantas. oh well i guess as long as we get there is the main thing.

p.s first ever cruise and cant wait.

Hi Dejezza, I guess that was us and that we'll be on the same cruise. Do you know which deck you're on and your cabin number?

Ans

Thanks sarah, will look forward to your posts when you get back.

Interested to find out about tours etc. and alcahol on board our travel agent said not to take duty free bottles on board,,,didnt say anything about not duty free spirits? anybody can clarify this?

Perthskycruiser....not sure what deck as i have left my info at work..will have to wait till mon.. i know that we are next to kids area:( only room left on outside..hope its not too noisy as we are leaving our kids home! so as to get some time out.

Hi Dejezza! Congrats on your first cruise! I will be on the same one two weeks before, so will be writing reviews and here to answer questions before you go! I leave in 2 days! Yippeee!! Are you packing, yet?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys - just revisiting this to find out who will be in Singapore the latest... as we actually may be moving there! We may be later than most of you, but just thought we'd check... I think we'll be there late April. When is the last cruise on the Sky??

Kerri, you'll be there April 8?

Hey guys - just revisiting this to find out who will be in Singapore the latest... as we actually may be moving there! We may be later than most of you, but just thought we'd check... I think we'll be there late April. When is the last cruise on the Sky??

Kerri, you'll be there April 8?

Sarah,

we will be there till the 19th April,

From memory the last cruise the sky will do is towards the end of april poss the 22nd. but I could be wrong about the date.

Sarah

We are on Eastern sunsets 8th of April. we already have our travel docs and included was a prebooking form for all the shore tours and a really thick booklet describing each tour for both Eastern sunsets and western tropics. The Grand Bangkok tour is listed at $99.00 per person on the booking form. I read in one of your posts that on your cruise they were charging $285.00. Do you think this is a mistake on the forms that they have sent. Will P&O have to honour the price quoted?

Has anyone else received their tickets yet and did you get a prebooking form?

Let me know?

keepcruising - sounds good! I will have to let everyone know if we have moved to Singapore!

cheeso - that does sound wrong unless they have seriously reduced prices after all the craziness! What do they quote for like All Day Sightseeing?

Sarah

The all day sight seeing in bangkok is quoted at $89.00. $10.00 less than the overnighter!!!!!!!

I don't know whether to risk prebooking on the chance that we may get it for the chaepaer price. I may call P&O but in general I always find them not so helpful about shore tours.

Sarah,

we will be there till the 19th April,

From memory the last cruise the sky will do is towards the end of april poss the 22nd. but I could be wrong about the date.

Hi Sandra,

We're off the ship on the 8th:( When you guys get on we'll have done our first week with one more to go:(. If I remember rightly the last cruise is on the 6th May but I too could be wrong :p

not long to go now hey. Am soooooooooo excited!!!! Look forward to meeting up with you guys and LHM and Co.:D

Kerri

Sarah

The all day sight seeing in bangkok is quoted at $89.00. $10.00 less than the overnighter!!!!!!!

I don't know whether to risk prebooking on the chance that we may get it for the chaepaer price. I may call P&O but in general I always find them not so helpful about shore tours.

Hi cheeso,

I just received a fax from P&O re the tours in bangkok and my sheet has the overnight at $285. The afternoon and evening in Bangkok is $99. Is that the one you may have been looking at:p .

Kerri

Hi cruiselover,

The tour that I am looking at the the Grand Bangkok tour and it is indeed listed at $99.00. Obviously this is a mistake. Although I wonder if I prebooked it would they honor the quoted price. I have emailed P&O but have had no response as yet.

Yep yep, just checked the form again and it is listed at $99.00. What a bargain for us!!!!!!

Hi Kerri you must be getting excited - another 5 days to go isn't it? Sorry have been off air for a few days - was in Melbourne enjoying the Italian culture with our friends - (and Lygon St of course). Arrived back last night. After that little exercise - can't wait to put my little man on an 8 hour flight - not!

Sandra and Kerrie, we are in Singapore until the 9th - flying out that night at 9pm and have a late checkout from our hotel at 6pm. We are staying in the Swissotel - tks for suggesting it Kerri - looks nice. We haven't really organised what we are doing in Singapore yet as we have a couple of days there before cruising, but if any of you are around - I have told DH I am doing High tea at Raffles on the Sunday if anyone wants to join me (preferably without the 3 yr old - bless his gorgeous little soul). We will take the little man to the zoo (for breakfast with the organgutans) that day too - not sure.

Looking forward to meeting up.

LHM

Does anyone know who was on the Sky last week - would love to hear their side of the story of what happenned.

Hi LHM -when we meet are we going to call you LHM??? lol lol. We leave also on the 9th at 7.30pm. We haven't organised where we're going to stay yet. thought we'd do that when we get there on SUNDAY (huge smiley grin here!).

Thought about going to Bintan Is but don't know yet. I am looking forward to staying at the Swissotel Merchant on our last 2 nights before we cruise so might even look into that. See what happens and what they recommend about Bintan.

We're also looking forward to meeting up with you guys and Sandras lot as well.

Mands was on the sky just gone. Be interesting to see what she has to say.

Kerri

Hi Kerri I just had to have a giggle at your last post - sorry I didn't even think when I kept signing LHM as it is a habit I usually shorten signatures for work etc etc - you may call me Leeanne (lol) even though I get called lots of other names usually by DH (terms of endearment he calls them).

Leeanne

Hi LHM -when we meet are we going to call you LHM??? lol lol. We leave also on the 9th at 7.30pm. We haven't organised where we're going to stay yet. thought we'd do that when we get there on SUNDAY (huge smiley grin here!).

Thought about going to Bintan Is but don't know yet. I am looking forward to staying at the Swissotel Merchant on our last 2 nights before we cruise so might even look into that. See what happens and what they recommend about Bintan.

We're also looking forward to meeting up with you guys and Sandras lot as well.

Mands was on the sky just gone. Be interesting to see what she has to say.

Kerri

Hi cruiselover,

The tour that I am looking at the the Grand Bangkok tour and it is indeed listed at $99.00. Obviously this is a mistake. Although I wonder if I prebooked it would they honor the quoted price. I have emailed P&O but have had no response as yet.

Yep yep, just checked the form again and it is listed at $99.00. What a bargain for us!!!!!!

Hi cheeso, you most certainly do have a bargain there:D It's worth a shot at prebooking it isn't it:p Go for it, they can only say "misprint":eek: lol lol

Kerri

Archived