Which Australia cruise?

G’day Jilltoons, great to hear that we have all been of assistance to you and that you have settled on a cruise.  If I may mention a couple of things for you to consider.  Looking at your past cruises they have been comparatively close to shore.  One of the things with cruising the Pacific is the vast distances to get to ‘the islands‘ and it looks as though you have three sea days to Port Vila and then two sea days back from Noumea.  Sea days are wonderful and I’m sure you will enjoy the sea and all that goes with it. Your first and last ports of call are the capital ‘cities’, more like large regional towns, so you will see the contrasts between those ports and the other three, wonderful and quite different beach islands.  One last thing, and I’m glad you chosen this cruise, is that you are sailing out of and into Sydney Harbour.  Carnival Splendor will be at Circular Quay with the Sydney Opera House on one side and the Sydney Harbour Bridge on the other.  Sailaway from Sydney is something you’ll never forget. Just another tip, if you’re an early bird don’t miss sailing back into Sydney in the early morning light...brilliant!  Wishing you a wonderful cruise in the South Seas!