Parking in Galveston.

GerriJS

Has anyone used the EZ Cruise parking on Santa Fe Place, they say they will shuttle you and your baggage? $50. first cruise, need some info. Thanks

Gerri & Harvey

:)

Conquest 4/23/2006

Yes, four times, twice on Conquest. They are great!!

Book parking online ezcruiseparking.com it is cheaper and you already have a reserved spot. Very nice attendants and large enough van for lots of luggage.WE stopped at the port first and checked our luggage with the ship and then went to park,but you can get all of your luggage on the van.

We used EZ Parking also last year & they were great. For an extra charge you can even have your car detailed while you are away. I for got now how much that was though. Anyway, they will load ya up & unload ya & then meet ya at the end of your cruise & take ya right to your car & unload ya. Nice people.

• 2 weeks later...

We used them and were very pleased. We drove to the pier and gave the luggage to a porter. DD and I took the carryons and waited in the lobby. DH took the car to EZCruise and just walked back to the terminal. It is only a couple of blocks. If I remember correctly it is cheaper if you reserve on their website. Their van was waiting for us when we disembarked and we only waited about 10 minutes for others because we were the first ones there.

How much does the parking in the Carnival lot cost?

When you get back, does the bus wait for everyone going to the EZ Cruise lot to disembark, or does it go several times?

msmom-I gave you some information on your roll call board this morning. Carnival doesn't have a parking lot. The port of Galveston does though. You can check thier website, but it's more than EZCruise. They (EZ) make several trips to pick up pax. It is the way to go. (Although it's not as easy as in the past now that so many people are using them)

Have a great Cruise!!

Archived