Voyage Personaliser - Cunard Website

rjms74

Hi,

Has anyone managed yet to find the above link on either the UK or US Cunard website that enables you to view your booking online & or flight details, etc?

P & O have a similar link although this lets you pre-book cruise excursions too!

Kind Regards,

RJMS74

I just discovered cunard has a seperate website for people living in the UK. On it, they had the following statement:

"Residing outside the UK?

Passengers residing outside the UK are currently unable to use the online booking facility.

Click here to contact the applicable international office or representative."

That explains the lack of link if you were getting onto cunard.com.

• 3 weeks later...

Huh?

Seems like most of the cruiselines today (and yesterday) allow you to log on and complete all the paperwork ahead of time. Saves the cruiseline lots of time.

So, the Worlds Largest Ship makes you do it by hand?

This page has just appeared on the Cunard UK website:

http://www.cunard.co.uk/Cunarder/default.asp?Active=Boo&sub=Personaliser

I don't suppose the US site will be far behind. But as seems usual these days they got it wrong again. They sent a mailshot out advertising the voyage personaliser before it had been uploaded to the website. I wasted half an hour looking for it!

I tried the UK link above to see if I was in the system (US Based). Either it will not take a US customer or the booking code I got from my TA is not correct. What format does booking reference look like?

Ours was CTXHPK ( I changed a few letters for posting)

I tried the UK link above to see if I was in the system (US Based). Either it will not take a US customer or the booking code I got from my TA is not correct. What format does booking reference look like?

Ours was CTXHPK ( I changed a few letters for posting)

Were are UK based and I noticed this link on the website yesterdfay, so gave it a go, and it all seemed to work fine. I suspect that you are right in that the UK site probably only accepts UK booking codes.

Looks like you may have to wait until the US site plays catch up!

Phileas

Who is happy that just for once, the UK is ahead of the USA. It doesn't seem to happen often these days!;)

There was a reference earlier that P&O have a similar Link.

If you look at the link, cunard are actually using P&O's site.

https://secure.pocruises.com/cp/index.asp?pageID=4&ABTA=V8764&brandCode=CU

My guess is that Carnival will probably use this for all of their Cruise Lines. And that the functionality that P&O customers have will eventually be rolled out to Cunard etc. e.g. Excursion bookings

Hi,

Has anyone managed yet to find the above link on either the UK or US Cunard website that enables you to view your booking online & or flight details, etc?

P & O have a similar link although this lets you pre-book cruise excursions too!

Kind Regards,

RJMS74

I have managed to connect and have completed all of my details (just the same as Princess) and I only booked a couple of weeks ago.

Try this link it should take you to it

regards

Dave

I called cunard about this, and they were baffled with my question. It turns out they send docs, and you have to fill it out the old fashioned way, and send it back.

Has this been everyone else's experience?

This is exactly what Cunard told me yesterday after I spent half an hour looking for it on-line. My travel agent said it was there. Maybe it's there for the travel agents.

If you booked through a US travel agent or Cunard US, you cannot use the Cunard UK link.

They are two different rez systems. And they don't talk to each other. I cannot cross-link and US and UK booking.

So much for globalization!

I just went to the web linik, and all my information is correct:) But still no cabin number as yet. Looks like I will not get an upgrade. I guess you get what your pay for.

I see you are from Canada - does this mean our Northern Neighbors use the UK site? Or did you go to a different link?

Personaliser Link

This site accepted my ref. # too. That's comforting... We booked over the phone. The site this takes you too does not have any account information, such as Total and Balance Due. It does show the Cabin we booked. This does not necessarily mean we not get a complimentary upgrade. We are still 282 days out.... Miracles can happen!

Yes, the link , even though it is a UK website will work for US based passengers. We recently booked and just entered our 6 letter booking code and there we were.

This is a our first cruise on Cunard, but have sailed other ships in their sister companies. They must have gotten some data from there, because most of our passport information was already filled in.

We finished all the other sections and are ready to go

I tried the website, and although it takes my booking # there is nothing to "click" on after I add name and booking number.

I tried moving my mouse over the page, worst website I have ever seen.

No send button, no next button, no submit button, nothing!

I tried the website, and although it takes my booking # there is nothing to "click" on after I add name and booking number.

I tried moving my mouse over the page, worst website I have ever seen.

No send button, no next button, no submit button, nothing!

Logged in to Cunard UK website with a U.S. reservation -- worked fine.

Doesn't work for me, says that the name and reference number can't be found, we booked through a TA and it's the reference they gave me that I am using - could that be why?

Don't think so. We booked through a travel agent too.

Don't think so. We booked through a travel agent too.

Did you use the booking ref provided by your TA, or did you have another one provided by Cunard? Also, were you able to access the area before you had paid the balance (I'm wondering if it's too far in advance having not paid in full here yet)?

The site can be a bit confusing at first. But, with a little work, you will find your way. You have to click on the links down the left side and not on the information in the center of the screen. Then, be patient as it seems to take a few seconds to actually load. (must be the bad seas in the North Atlantic)

As to entering your reference code, at least in my case it was a 6 character code, all letters. Do not use an account number, invoice number etc that belongs to the Travel Agency. Hopefully they included your reference on the invoice somewhere. I actually found one on the TA invoice and by checking my online credit card bill. They did not match. The one on the credit card bill was the correct one.

We were able to update passport, contact and personal insurance information. No invoice data or other options were available. When everything was done, it gave a message that we do not need to complete the forms when they arrive by mail.

Archived