Celebrex in Belize ??

Will in sunny FL

it is most likely illegal to bring medicine back to the us that was acquired with a doctor's prescription. I guess no one on the boards wants to be party to illegal activities.

sorry.

maybe you should try some of those online canadian pharmacies to score your drugs.

Might be illegal ??

You might want to get your facts straight before offering a "maybe" or "might" be reply.

Fact is that I do have a script & I am looking for a way to avoid the rip off prices allowed here in the good ole USA by our leaders.

And if I had no script, is it a concern of yours ?

Thanks.

Bill in FL

It was a generic. Like I said above, I don't remember the price; I was buying a bottle of peroxide and there were little signs everywhere with prices of different things on them. But they were all generics.

As long as you do not load up (more than a 90 day supply per person) there is nothing illegal about it. The prices WILL be cheaper; I've taken meds from Mexico for years with no problem. I do not have drug card and I was able to practically pay for my cruises for the price of 1 month's medicine.

Like I said, nothing is illegal about it. There is a congressman in one of the northern border states that was renting a bus and loading senior citizens and taking them to Canada for thier medicine just to emphasize the hugh cost of medicine in the US compared to other countries.

As far as people who wil say that the quality is lower, you can let them know that 80% of medicines are produced outside of the US. I wouldnt worry buying outside the US. And, to reinterate, there is nothing illegal about it either.

Archived