Silversea solo pricing

Straughn

I am a long time Celebrity cruiser and generally sail solo. With Celebrity’s move to all inclusive and the accompanying price increases, it looks like I could sail on Silversea for about the same $. Other than a list of cruises on their website, which have the 110% solo rate, I can’t find any info about Silversea regular solo pricing? Maybe I just don’t know where to look. Is it normally double or does it vary depending on ship and itinerary.

It varies. 

The singles fares section on silversea.com main page under offers is your best guide.  There will be very few at 110%,  and a fair number at 125%.  Look at the top right corner of each cruise listing, third line down, for the solo supp.
For regular cruises not on that list, many will be 150%, with very popular itineraries at 175%.  You have to get an individual quote on each one for the solo supp. which may change over time according to the popularity of the itinerary. 
I’m at over 350 days with SS, all solo, and generally pay 125 to 150%. 
I moved up from the mainstream lines when it became difficult to get anything less than 200% on them, and have found SS to be vastly better value for money.  And just better all round. 

Edited by jollyjones

I agree with Jolly Jones on the solo supplement - I have paid only 25% more of the advertised price. Silversea have every evening a special spot in one of the lounges,. meeting at 7pm solo travellers are invited to join others for a drink before dinner. I have met several interesting guests at this meeting. If this is not for you there are several areas on the ship where you can join others or dine alone. The whole voyage is up to the individual - hope you enjoy it.

• Like 1